Due to the health crisis we are going through, the Maurice Dufresne Museum, as well as its restaurant, are currently closed.
As soon as the Government as well as the Prefecture authorize us to reopen our doors, we will be present to welcome you again. For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
See you soon at the Maurice Dufresne Museum
To continue to actively fight against Covid-19, we ask all our visitors over 10 years old to wear a mask throughout the Museum site.
OUR ACTIONS FOR YOUR SAFETY:
- Reinforced cleaning and disinfection plan for sensitive areas.
- Outside queue with respect for physical distancing.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel available and distributed throughout the site.
- Visitor flow at reception changed.
- One-way traffic in the Museum.
- Installation of prevention and information signage.
WE ASK OUR VISITORS:
- Wearing a mask compulsory on the entire site from 11 years old (sale of mask at cost price if necessary).
- Hand disinfection with hydro-alcoholic gel is compulsory when entering the reception area, the shop and the Museum. (Available on site, if necessary)
- At the cash desk, opt for a contactless credit card payment.
- Respect the physical distance of at least 1.5m throughout the site.
- We can accommodate families / groups not exceeding 6 people maximum. Beyond 6 people, an interval of 10min will be requested.
For any questions, we are at your disposal by e-mail or by phone: contact @ musee-dufresne or 02 47 45 36 18
We thank you in advance for helping us to fight as best as possible against this virus for the safety and comfort of all.
The Maurice Dufresne Museum team